|Ultraspire Quantum Belt-Front: iPhone 5, 2 Salomon SoftFlasks|
Rear: 4 gels, Better than Naked Jacket under compression strap
|Ultraspire Quantum-Top View: No clip, iPhone 5, 4 gels, NorthFace Better than Naked Jacket on board|
The open mesh material has a bit of stretch and a rear compression strap if need be. The strap is also handy for carrying a jacket such as my all time favorite NorthFace Better than Naked jacket, reviewed here. At Mt Washington last week I tucked the jacket into the strap and it came in most handy after the finish in the 50 mph plus gusts and 40 F temps!
- No clip. Slip over the legs. No slip ever. Tuck gels, flasks, etc... between belt and body
- 1 front pocket: water resistant against the body, stretch mesh to the outside. Great for phone
- 2 rear pockets: fit 2 gels, backed by a bit of plastic stiffener which I assume helps keep the belt on the hips.
- rear compression strap, to snug belt and also to carry a super light shell
- 2 race number clips on the front
- reflective detailing
- 3 sizes: Small, Medium, Large
Brilliant in its effective simplicity. Highly recommended race and run belt.
Available from UltraSpire here.
I purchased this item at retail.